Friday Glamour has been through some changes since our last feedback entry (we've reached 2000 members, started some new activities, our graphics are now exclusive... just to name a few), so we decided to do one of these again! The only difference is that instead of using a poll, this time we've decided to make an entry to let you all directly say what you think about FG: how you feel about our community, what you like, what you don't like, your favorite makers, how do you feel about our recent changes, suggestions, etc.
We're hoping to get a lot of constructive criticism, and please don't hesitate in being honest! We work hard on our graphics for you, so it's seriously your opinion that matters the most.
All comments are screened b/c I want to avoid bashing (tbh I know you all would never do that, but it doesn't hurt to be cautious). I'll unscreen them as soon as I get them. And yes, anonymous comments only.
P.S.: I know it's been a slow week for graphics but this will change asap, so no need to worry! :)
[[FG IS MEMBERS ONLY]]
HELLO, THANKS FOR VISITING FG.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU JOIN.
- We do not add people associated with Xanga or other community websites outside of livejournal.
- Our community is moderated so only certain people are accepted as a member of FG.
- The people we accept are those who are ACTIVE livejournal users. They update their journals and credit their icons, layout and other graphics properly. If you don't know how to credit properly ask.
- We probably won't add you if all you do at your journal is add/friend communities.
- If you create your own icons and graphics for your journal and don't say so somewhere in your info or by your userpics you will probably get declined. If this happenes comment at this entry to let us know so we can accept you next time you join.
- If you created a new username and are adding communities again, comment here to let us know or else you will probably get declined. PLEASE ALSO MENTION YOUR OLD NAME YOU TR
Have questions? Comment.